Monday, October 25, 2010

before and after lindsay lohan

I wanted to take a not so glamorous photograph,
just to show how much photoshop can do when it comes to makeovers.
First what i did is use my Clone Stamp Tool to get rid of her wrinkles and any uneven skin.
After her skin is clean and even.
 i used my soft round airbrush to make her skin lighter and even skin tone,
then i used my eye dropper tool to graph darker areas of her skin to make shading for her cheek bones.
I then noticed that her eyes were bloodshot so i took my airbrush tool and made her eyes purl white.
I also made her makeup darker and filled in her eye brows with my airbrush tool.
i noticed her hair was a little bit dull so i took my sponge tool and saturated her hair.
Before and After makeover

No comments:

Post a Comment